Language Translator


Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Latest Boxxy Update - The Meet Boxxy Try

This past Saturday some complete fails met up together and tried to go meet Boxxy at what they believe to be her house. I'm leaning towards it not being the right house anyway from recent information that I've seen; after I initially thought there is a good chance that they have the right address, since it is registered to a couple that has Boxxy's last name.

Anyway, when no one answered the door, the lames got back into their caravan of gremlins and went to meet up with Dan. Dan is Boxxy's ex-boy friend from around the time that she was making the original Boxxy videos, that Kira mentions introduced her to 4chan.

Dan engages in a weird impromptu to interview, where the youtuber recording the encounter continually prompts Dan about whether or not he did her. It was like being back in junior high standing around lying about the tail you got, or didn't get but just smiled and led everyone on to believe you did.

The videographer for some reason made his video private the next day; which I didn't understand since he knew that clips of it had already been posted on another channel (he commented to them). So the Dan interview portion of the video is still out there, though the fails going to Boxxy at her supposed house part isn't, as far as I know.

Not worth watching, so I'm not sharing the vid. I don't think she needs her sexual life, whatever it is or isn't, being put on blast.

15 comments:

  1. The vid with Boxxy in PE outfit has more BOXXY than the BoxxyPeace.

    I also understood that about 12-14 people went to the supposed Boxxy house, took some pics (chair agains gate), and then realized that wasn't her house.

    They walked for a bit and found Dan, who led them to another house where they left the flower message and took pics to a bench and to a cat. Apparently this was Boxxy's house, but they didn't told which was her address. Supposedly they went to eat frozen yogurt later.

    More or less everybody agrees with this version. The conspiratory part begins with the "Majestic 12" hiding information. Who knows what else they could have discovered that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted that vid with it brightened up. At least the version I have. I can barely see her even with my bright edit.

    Tell me is this the same one you're talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrYdhxmHplU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, if Dan took them to her house that's a straight fucking punk move. I guess, if true, he's in love with his new found celebrity status of 14 followers. He'll feed the trolls for some attention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. soo, wait, the people who were looking for boxxy wanted to harrass her???

    ReplyDelete
  5. You mean in BoxxyPeace? They just wanted to meet her. I don't know if they knew what to do if they actually met her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mail me the link to iheartboxxy forums tinycyber@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. has any1 actuly thought that she might be runnin 1 of these sites i mean she more or less hates not being able to express her self anymore so you never kmow do u :P adds me on msn if u luv boxxy :P i dont give a shit if i get hacked its 1 ov my many addys lol

    fringatoon@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey phenom
    what about the people the boxxy adresses to in the first place?
    do you have any info on "admiral awesome"?
    because my friend knows this guy that is knowned as "admiral awesome"
    and his backpack has boxxy's name all over it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't really know who Admiral Awesome or anyone she addressed in her videos; though I encountered someone who seemed credible who said that he knows him.

    I'm surprised at that the people she addressed have both chosen to, and been able to stay anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. phenom,

    thanks for everything man
    you have cured me from this
    infection known as boxxy

    before i only looked at the outside
    and thought she was extremely cute
    I watched this videos twenty times every day
    for about 2 weeks
    but after knowing "the truth"
    it helped me come back to my senses

    your blog has been like rehab to me and
    after all the research I did
    (stalker status...)
    I finaly realized that even though I live
    in the same state about a 2 hour drive
    there is slight chance of meeting/comunicating
    with her and now got my life back

    thanks for everything...

    ReplyDelete
  11. ps. I think it's time for you
    and the rest of her followers to drop it
    you guys need to realize she's not coming back as boxxy

    hopefuly her drama career will take her places
    and we'll se her name in the big screen
    but not as boxxy but as Catherine Wayne

    thanks again for everything phenom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yo, phenom. I'm a supporter of boxxy. I wanted to know if you could email me any info. on how I can help her out. If she wants to stay out of sight for now, I want to do anything I can in any way that I can. Plz, if there's anything I can do, just say it.

    christian.n.angel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i really dont know where this is going but lets just say am not a boxxy hater ..but am really lost here i feel i fucked 5 haters for nothing and it almost end up for house arrest

    ReplyDelete
  14. sorry i meant f*** UP 5 haters and can some one plz reply to my comment i just wanna know what up thats all

    ReplyDelete